HDMI Active Optical Cable Support HDMI2.0 4K@60Hz up to 100m/ 1080p up to 300m
The CAB-MM-HFO is an HDMI active optical cable (AOC) with high performance and low power consumption. Using optical fiber to replace copper wire as the high-speed signal transmission medium can reach longer lengths. This cable is a plug and play device without need for driver install.
The HDMI Type A/A pluggable interface supports HDMI2.0 4K@60HZ for UHD displays or Projectors. With support of HDCP2.2/CEC/EDID/HDR and a minimized casing it is suitable and easy for installation. Transfer high frequency signals by fiber, without EMI, no signal loss 4K@60Hz up to 100m and 4K@30Hz up to 300m.
- Plug and play without driver dependent.
- Cable length : 10m/20m/30m/50m/100m/customize for ultra-long length
- Interface : HDMI Type A/A pluggable
- Support HDMI2.0 4K@60HZ UHD display
- Biggest Bandwidth is 18.2Gbps（6Gbps x 3）
- Support HDCP2.2/CEC/EDID/HDR
- Minimized casing is easy for installation in pipe.
- Transfer high frequency signals by fiber, without EMI, no signal loss
- 4K@60Hz up to 100m and 4K@30Hz up to 300m
- 4.8mm external diameter, easier for wiring installation.